Wednesday 13 June 2007

What are those stripes for?

Yesterday I stopped for lunch at a major regional "one stop shopping" store to get some lunch. It's a big store, they have a big parking lot.

I parked my big, fast car in a parking spot and got out of the car, proceeding to walk toward the store. There were some empty spots head-to-head between me and the store, I was walking through them toward the store.

A brown Camry (really) pulled in but was actually pulling through, too lazy and thoughtless to drive in the striped traffic lane. As she pulled past me, I glared. I actually considered shouting at the middle-aged female driver, to ask her whether she was familiar with what the lines are for that are painted on the ground.

I should have yelled. Now I've got this pent-up Camry rage building inside of me.

No comments: