Friday 7 September 2007

Big Brother-san is watching!

Just as Toyota has created a committee of people to make their cars more interesting, they've now got a guy who they're paying to read peoples' blogs and other web content which is written about Toyota.

According to AutoBlog, Bruce Ertmann is Toyota's "Corporate Manager of Consumer-Generated Media". He tracks what is being written about Toyota online. I hope he reads all of the posts here, and that he will pass on to Toyota that most Toyota drivers are really bad drivers. I hope he tells his bosses that driver (re-)education should be mandatory with the purchase of a new Toyota. And I really hope he enjoys his Corolla. It's certainly tan.

2 comments:

monkey's uncle e said...

Where will you drive your toyota this weekend???

http://blog.toyota.com/on_the_road/index.html

I didn't actually read the response, but I wonder how many people wrote" I'm going to drive it in the left lane...

monkey's uncle e said...

You have got to check out the comments on the aforementioned link. (september 7th). I only wrote one of the comments (should be pretty obvious). But there are two comments before mine which are golden...

Also in the comments are this this one one about "driving around my home turf in my Camry getting stares..."