Friday 14 September 2007

Learn to drive, jackass!

Dear Dark Green Camry operator-

Thank you for making a right turn onto my street so wide that it forced me onto the shoulder this evening in order to avoid being hit by your crappy, ugly car. Without clueless, inconsiderate, unsafe drivers like you I wouldn't have anything to write about on my blog. I don't really mind drivng through the grass and gravel in my nice, clean Volvo, treating my wife and daughter to an off-road adventure. I needed a good excuse to test out my V70R's razor-sharp steering, as well as a reason to wash the car this weekend.

I hope that the next time you do that, another Camry is coming down the street instead of me in my Volvo. Because all of you Camry operators are such poor drivers, it will certainly wreck both of your cars, making our streets safer by getting you and your junky, poorly driven cars off of the roads.

Thanks again-
Mr. Anti-Camry

3 comments:

monkey's uncle e said...

Somebody needs to keep you on your toes!! At least your were in a car. I'm more attentive to them when on my bike.
You should have turned around and chased the Camry down and given them a piece of your mind. Or at least given them the websie address...

monkey's uncle e said...

Ha ha ha! I passed a Toyota (matrix)today. It was making a left turn. Into the middle lane. And I was on my bike!!! The idiot was going so slowly I actually passed him and rode away!!!

Anonymous said...

I just ran across this blog. Didn't know you were writing this blog. I now have a place to vent when I get C'ed.
-AHN